Our Family Serving Yours
I, along with my wife, Kris and daughter, Liz would like to extend a warm welcome to our website. Whether you are
seeking current funeral service information, grief support, local resources or are in need of directions to one of our facilities,
we hope you find this site useful. Our family is dedicated to providing the best possible service with honesty and integrity
to the families we serve. ~ Ron Markham
- New Hampton Industries and New Hampton Park & Rec will hold the New Hampton Industrial Park 5K Color Fun Run at the New Hampton Industrial Park with a 9:00 shotgun start. Registration will begin at 7:30am at the TriMark Tech Center (formerly Ross Marketing.) Early registration fee is $25 for those 13 and older; $20 for youth 12 and under. Deadline for early registration is Aug. 13. Early registration ensures you a race goody bag! Registration after 8/13 or on race day is $40.
- The American Cancer Society is holding the Chickasaw County sponsored by Cresco Bicycles. It's a 38 mile ride across Chickasaw County. All proceeds benefit American Cancer Society Relay for Life of Chickasaw County. For more info contact Cresco Bicycles at (563) 547-2877 or firstname.lastname@example.org. See the attached flyer and registration form.
- Hospice North Iowa will host a Camp Greentree on Sept. 19 at Camp Tanglefoot in Clear Lake, Iowa. Camp Greentree is a day camp for kids ages 7-14 who have lost a family member or friend. Pre-registration is required. Call 1-800-297-4719 or visit www.hospicenorthiowa.com.
- New Hampton Airport Foundation invites you to the second Fly In and Car Show with breakfast starting at 7:00am. Adults, $7, youth 11 and under $5. Raffle tickets available for Henry Golden Boy Rifle Limited Edition and 50/50 drawing.
- Nashua - Plainfield Lions Club will be hosting a Fish Fry from 5:00-7:30 PM at Nashua Town & Country Club.
- Tickets: Adults $8.50/$9.00 at the door; Children Under 10: $5.00; Takes Ot Available for $9.50.
- Camp Greentree is a free day camp for children ages 7-14, who have experienced the death of a family member or friend. Children will be educated on normal feelings of grief and learn ways to cope with the changes following death. Camp Greentree is facilitated by Hospice of North iowa staff and trained volunteers.
- The day camp will run from 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM at Camp Tanglefoot in CLear Lake, IA.
- Register by Friday, September 11 by calling 641-428-6208 or 800-297-4719 or visit www.hospicenorthiowa.com.
Because We Care...
By planning and funding your funeral you can have the peace of mind knowing that arrangements are taken care of; it will also relieve your loved ones of having to come into the funeral home to make complete arrangements at the time of death. Pre-planning allows the time to discuss the decisions together with your family and make the choices that are right for you. Important decisions made hastily at the time of death can create financial hardships and rob your family of the security you intended your insurance benefits to provide. The benefits of making just a phone call on the day of the death instead of making complete arrangements are immeasurable. Whether you choose to act now or in the future, we encourage you to gain the peace of mind that comes with pre-planning.